- Age of the domain – A website that has been in existent for years and has built huge followership is more likely to rank higher in Google search results than a newer website in the same niche.
This does not mean that a new website cannot achieve good rankings as well but it simply means it will take more time to out rank older sites publishing similar content.
- Type of Content on the Site ( Video, Article, Image etc.) – One major factor that triggers the time to rank a website on Google is the type of content. Most sites that publish latest/breaking news stories will definitely rank faster than stories which are not considered news.
For example, a story about “Cristiano Ronaldo moving to Juventus” is likely to appear in the top positions of Google faster than an article on “how to cook the best food in your country”.
Likewise, a picture of Cristiano in Juventus Jersey will get to the top page of Google faster than an image you are uploading right now to accompany your new post.
- Selection of Title (SEO optimized title) – Having a Search Engine Optimized title is more important than you think. Having an SEO title will help you rank faster than a non-optimized title.
If you are a blogger or webmaster or you manage a relatively new website, with a not so strong author profile and only a few incoming links to your website, then even if you write the best content but choose the wrong title, you won’t rank for anything, at least in the mean time.
Let me give an example with this article you are reading.
The title I have chosen is ‘How to Rank Your Content on Google Search Engine in 2018’ is an SEO optimized title because there are millions of bloggers, website owners, business owners and individuals looking for this term in Google.
I made this choice because I know from experience that I have more chances for getting a good ranking for this term (in the next couple of weeks) rather than for a non-optimized title i.e. ‘What You Need to Do to Rank Your Website’.
If you have a really strong website then it’s possible to rank for non-optimized titles fast but if this is not the case, you can be more selective with your titles and get better results in less time.
- Backlinks: Google Page ranking is mostly based on backlinks. The more quality backlinks the higher Google Pagerank. Improving your Google page rank (building QUALITY backlinks) is very important if you want to improve your search engine rankings.
- Content Length – Most people believe content length does not count as a ranking factor. It really does. Worlds popular blogger, Neil Patel has proven that lengthy articles are more likely to rank higher than shorter articles.
If you’ve been satisfied with just a 500 word content for your articles, you can always add an extra 1500 words as recommended by Neil Patel.
- Number of posts / Quantity of content on website – This is also related with the age of the domain as explained above.
A post published on a website that already has a number of related quality published posts will probably rank faster than an article published on a website with only a few similar published posts. The more similar content you have on a niche site makes it easier to rank higher for keywords in your niche.
- Original Content – You shouldn’t expect to rank non-original content on Google or other search engines. It won’t work. Original content will not only rank your site on top of search results, it will also help you get conversion from your content.
While waiting for Google to find and recognize your good work, you can as well help yourself by turning to social media for more exposure and visibility. You simply share your content to as many social media platforms as possible. Doing that will certainly bring in hundreds of visitors to your site.
- Increasing Your Site Speed.
- Updating Your Site Frequently.
- Optimize For Long-Tail Keywords.
- Submit Your Site to Google.
- Select the Right Keywords.
- Master Meta Tags.
- Link Your Website to Your Social Profiles.
- Add Your Site to Local Directories.
- and many many more
According to multiple sources, the average time for websites to rank on Google through optimization (SEO) techniques is about three to six months. Appearing on the front page of Google’s search results usually takes between 90-180 days, depending on the competitiveness of your niche and popularity of your keywords.
However; With the use of RankSnap, you can rank any content on first page of Google and YouTube fast by building thousands of sticky backlinks in 5 Simple Steps:
- Use the Drag and Drop Visual Backlink Strategy Builder
Drag & drop your backlink types that you want to be Inserted, multi-tier backlink strategies or use their pre-defined templates for maximum effectiveness out of your campaigns. The software will do the technical stuff in the background
2. Fill In The Blanks and Prepare for Rankings
Next all you have to do is simply fill in the details of what you want to promote (keywords) for the software to prepare the ranking service.
3. Auto Generate Your Human Profile For The A.I Backlinks Builder
Normally this means paying for captcha solving services, using proxies and IP’s, clicking for thousands of confirmation emails and reading them, and clicking confirmation. It’s a difficult task to do – but “RankSnap” does it for you for free and you don’t need to buy anything!
4. Create Your Contents and Call To Actions
Simply create your contents and call to actions for the Backlinks, or use its Run our ‘SHORTCUTS’ feature to get five times more better rankings and rank one content for several keywords, and spin the content using the software’s in house premium spinner. You get all this done for free.
5. Activate The Software or Schedule Anytime You Want
That’s it! By now you’re done and the traffic magnet will start working for you 24/7, you simply just relax and watch your rankings go up.
Just imagine yourself being in the front of your customers. Having thousands of them everyday to your offers, landing pages, blogs or whatever it is that you want to promote just ranking there for long time.
Imagine the massive flow of visitors you’ll get. The instant sales, continuous leads etc. RankSnap can give you great conversion in ranking your next content. It will help you:
- automate the entire process of ranking your content, from backlink building to monitoring your actual backlinks and make changes after they break.
- It comes in a special cloud based version which includes everything you need to rank your content anytime.
- It automates everything an SEO professional will do for you even cheaper, faster and on autopilot
- It takes away every manual work such as create accounts, read confirmation mails, click on confirmation links and help you post content on a consistent basis… it will even create IP’s, captcha and proxies for you.
- rank for multiple keywords with the same piece of content using its AI technology to increase the effectiveness of your backlinks 500% more.
It might actually take time to get good rankings on Google when you begin to apply all the factors earlier highlighted one step at a time. If you are starting a website now then you may have to wait for 3-4 months until you see your first visits from Google.
With the help of RankSnap you can skip all of those process and get your new blog or content ranked on Google in less time. If you are not getting the desired result from you search engine optimization, RankSnap will set you on the right direction so you can start getting more massive traffic from Google and other search engines.